Friday 1 April 2016

Insight Comparison And Analysis Report

As you probably know the brief I am currently enduring is based around fragrance, how fabulous! In the section of the brief I have been focusing on over the last couple of weeks I was required to produce an Insight Comparison and Analysis Report. This report was based around the three ideas my team had selected and which insights had inspired them. Towards the end of the report I was to discuss how I felt these ideas which lead to my selection of the idea I felt had the most substance and could potentially be the most successful. Below are a handful of pages I have photographed from the finished report.







The three ideas and the insights behind these ideas that my team and I individually discussed within our reports were;

1. Sports apparel with micro-encapsulated fabric which releases scent through movement.
2. A cologne for the older man.
3. A fragrant bath time bubble machine for babies.

After finally completing our reports, my team were required to meet and discuss which of the three ideas was our personal favourite, which was to be selected and taken through into the next stages of the brief. Luckily each of us had selected the same idea (A fragrant bath time bubble machine for babies). So without any disagreement we were able to continue the brief along with our final selection.

Love, Isabella x

Photo Credits: All Own Images.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Isabella . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig