Monday 21 March 2016

My Trip To London

Last Tuesday, I was lucky enough to visit London where I was able to have a mooch around and collect some primary evidence and research to support and inspire the fragrance module I am currently enduring. I managed to visit as many stores as I could in the space of 10 hours (it was a long day to say the least, but worth it of course), ranging from large department stores such as Selfridges and Liberty, down to the small niche independent stores. Below I have displayed a handful of photographs I took whilst in London, including aesthetically pleasing visual merchandise, bottle/packaging designs I liked, places I visited and anything else which caught my eye!

St Christophers Place - 'Urban Garden' floral installation created by 
Rebecca Louise Law. 
Fresh by Moschino - the only disappointment is the fact it doesn't spray
 from the pump, its simply a lid!
I love the simplicity of these flowers used within visual merchandising for 
Flower By Kenzo.
The cloudy effect of the Si limited edition liquid is something different 
and unique.
Viktor & Rolf visual merchandising for Flowerbomb, so very girly.
Jo Malone looking as aesthetically pleasing as ever.
Bonbon by Viktor & Rolf.
Guerlain.
A colour palette to die for.
The Simplistic visual merchandising of And Other Stories.
And Other Stories.
Liberty.
The most inviting flower stall outside of Liberty.
Liberty.
I love the simplistic, vintage feel of this packaging.
Killian.
Homewares by Killian.
'The finest fragrances in the world'.
Roja Dove.
Chanel N°5... of course.
Penhaligon's.
These bows were placed outside of Penhaligons to be used as fragrance blotters.
The sweetest bottle designs.
Frederic Malle.
Ormonde Jayne. 
Alexander McQueen Window display featuring McQueen Parfum by 
famed set designer Shona Heath.
Lush.
Lush colours, Lush scents.
Arabian Oud.
Thank you for reading!

Love, Isabella x 

Photo Credits: All Own Images 
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Thanks for sharing your wow experience of Your London trip through this post. I love your post and keep it up!. If someone looking for affordable new maternity clothes suck as Nursing bras, Maternity underwear, pregnancy tops, wireless maternity bras, and Nursing Bralettes in Singapore, visit Lovemere.

    ReplyDelete

© Isabella . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig