Wednesday 30 December 2015

Fur - Retail Research (Summative Brief)

For the next part of my summative brief project, I have been asked to analyse two examples of retail environment which feature fur. So this could be a window display, in-store interiors or an example of point of sale. As I began my research, pinning to my Pinterest board which I am currently working on throughout this project (I will link below), I was surprised at the lack of retail environment examples to feature fur. Below are some examples I came across whilst researching into fur within visual merchandise for this task, the two images at the end of this post, the window display for Louis Vuitton and the window display for Fendi are the two images I have chosen to analyse. I selected these two examples to compare as they displayed fur in different forms, Louis Vuitton used fur in its original form, an animal whereas Fendi used fur in an impractical, creative manner, in the form of lightbulbs. 

Fendi (2013)
Louis Vuitton (2011) 
Fendi (2015)
Paco Rabanne at Luisaviaroma (2013)
Bergdorf Goodman (2011)
Moncler (2013)
Louis Vuitton (2011)
Louis Vuitton (2014)
Fendi (2015)
My pinterest board which I am using to document the initial research stage of my summative brief can be found by following this link https://uk.pinterest.com/ichriston/market-visual-awareness-brief-fur/.
Love, Isabella x

Photo Credits: Pinterest, thebwd.com
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Isabella . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig