Wednesday 23 December 2015

Fur - Advert Research (Summative Brief)

My summative brief project is now underway and for the first task, I have been asked to compare two adverts from different market levels that feature my chosen topic, fur. I kickstarted this task by collecting together ads featuring fur from a range of market levels. I found selecting the two final ads I wished to compare difficult as during my research I had come across so many I liked and found interesting. Below are some of the adverts I considered when I came to decide which two to compare for this task. The final images I have selected are the last two adverts of this post, Versace (Fall/Winter 2015/16) as my couture example and Topshop (Holiday Campaign 2014) as my mass market brand. I chose these two ads as I felt they had similarities but also differences regarding semiotic visual codes, messages, key themes, presentation and narrative, meaning that they would be interesting to compare and write about.

Mac - Summer 2015 
Jason Wu - Fall/Winter 2015/16
Tom Ford -  Fall/Winter 2015/16
Balenciaga - Fall/Winter 2015/16
Fendi - Fall 2014
Dsquared2 - Fall/Winter 2015/16
Oscar de la Renta - Fall 2012
Christian Dior - Fall/Winter 2015 
River Island - Autumn/Winter 2014
Gucci - Fall 2004
Prada - Pre Fall 2014 
Prada - Fall/Winter 2011/12
Versace - Fall/Winter 2015 
Topshop - Holiday Campaign  2014
For all things fur, head over to my Pinterest board which I am constantly working on at the moment as I complete my summative brief project: https://uk.pinterest.com/ichriston/market-visual-awareness-brief-fur/

Love, Isabella x

Photo Credits: Google Images, Pinterest
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Isabella . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig