Monday 21 December 2015

Market Visual Awareness Brief - Introduction

Last week I received my first summative brief- eek. The brief entails producing a brand / retail promotion and visual analysis report. I was asked to select the subject matter I would take on within this project from one of the trends I focused on during the group formative project (Menswear Outerwear A/W 2015/16 Trend project). Being the sucker for fur I am, I was immediately drawn to the 'Fur' category I had previously looked into.

My work will be presented as an A4 printed illustrated report made up of 2,500 words on a minimum of 16 pages. The report will be split up into 3 stages:

Fashion Communication - Brand and retail promotion analysis 
Cultural Communication - Visual, historical and cultural analysis 
Your Communication - Context analysis, idea and concept 

I have kickstarted my research the way I usually do, a Pinterest board where I have been collating images featuring fur to help me begin to generate thoughts and ideas. Below are some of my favourite images from the board so far.


I will be keeping my blog updated with each step of this brief as I work through it and I will also link the Pinterest board I keep adding to as I continue to pursue this brief below, so if any of this has sounded remotely interesting or you just have the same love fur that I do, please feel free to keep checking up on my blog and Pinterest account! 

Market Visual Awareness Brief - Fur - Pinterest Board; https://uk.pinterest.com/ichriston/market-visual-awareness-brief-fur/

Love, Isabella x
Photo Credits: Pinterest 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Isabella . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig